Wednesday, February 16, 2005

London

Hello all
Here I am in freezing cold London. It's been sunny today, but about 5 degrees, and the sun has no warmth. At least the rain and snow flurries have not eventuated! I have walked all over London today, and seen nearly all that I wanted to see, Tower of London, all sorts of things. I'll try and post some pics soon, but I am currently in an internet cafe, just checking out the facilities. Tomorrow I'll be working most of the day in my room, which is about 3m square at the very most! Bit of a change after the Semiramis Intercontinental!! However it's also nice to be back in a country where people obey the road laws, you aren't in fear of your life crossing the road, and people aren't hassling you all the time to buy something!

Anyway hopefully will post something tomorrow
love
sue

No comments: