Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Malta - Tuesday

Well it’s Tuesday evening and we have finished all of the maths coding. Nicole and I had a nice sunny day on Sunday but the weather has turned and we are fine sitting inside all day doing the coding. It’s times like these you know that you’re on an island in the middle of an ocean! We have had gale force winds and I can hear it whistling all night…. Not particularly conducive to a good night’s sleep!


Anyway I took this photo from my balcony shortly before it got dark – it will be another night eating in the hotel tonight I feel – last night we only ventured across the road and nearly got blown away. Anyway to those of you in sunny Melbourne – enjoy!


I’m really looking forward to being home now, particularly as Karen had a baby girl last night (or this morning) - Hannah Rose welcome to the world! I am so excited, I can’t wait to see her! Congratulations Karen and Jeff...

No comments: